Current Certified Job Opportunities
Application Process for Certified Positions
Applicants for teaching positions, administrative positions, and other certified positions, must complete ALL of the following steps:
1. Complete an online application at the State Dept. of Education’s Teach in Alabama website and include all attachments: Alabama Teacher’s Certificate, college transcript(s), verification of HQ status, and current resume.
2. Click on the “Jobs” link on Teach in Alabama and select all desired posting(s).
3. Complete a Statement of Interest Form (Click to download)
4. Print and sign one paper copy of the completed Teach in Alabama application with attachments.
5. Mail or hand-deliver both the Statement of Interest Form and the signed application with attachments to the following address:
Calhoun County Schools
P.O. Box 2084
Anniston, AL 36202
Only ONE signed paper application should be submitted. These will be retained for a 3-year period and a new signed application need not be submitted unless applicant information has changed so that updates are needed. If you later apply for additional vacancies, submit only a new Statement of Interest form, which will be added to the signed application already on file.
This employer participates in E-VERIFY. Additional information is available to applicants at the following links:
E-Verify Notice (English)
E-Verify Notice (Spanish)
Right to Work Notice (English)
Right to Work Notice (Spanish)
It is the policy of the Calhoun County Board of Education that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, sex, religion, national origin, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment.